<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Saturday, June 27, 2009
Fuck - a simple word to describe just about everything right now. I feel slightly better than last night, but more shit just came my way. Because Daphne just told me that 4/4 received news that their oral's on thursday. So I'm thinking that mine's on tuesday. And I'm so effing screwed because I've only read 15 topics so far - 5 news issues and 10 sec 1 topics which are so freaking pointless. I'm procrastinating like crazy again, what's new? But it's not just procrastinating this time, I'm getting distractions. Everytime I sit down to read, I think of this one thing. And I really need to get stuff out of my head but don't know how. I want to just stop thinking for a day and be able to concentrate on important things ):

So today I gave up studying, curled up on my mum's bed and listened to my comfort music. It made me feel a lot better after last night, but now I found out about chinese oral and uh, shitttttt.

Wokay Daphne just told me her dad doesn't have Beatles' albums :O
7:27 PM;